Advertising with IOTTM
Want to Advertise with If Only They’d Told Me?
We are excited to have built up a committed base of fans/followers from New Zealand, USA, Australia, Canada and UK. This consists of a variety of package options.
We have also recently started offering businesses to sponsor a podcast or to be interviewed for a podcast. Please contact us via the form below for details or to request our media kit.
We look forward to working with you!
Cheers, Nat & Jacqui[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
What’s with all the ads?
We use focussed advertising (‘affiliate sales’) on ‘If Only They’d Told me‘, for two reason:
- Because relevant books and products can potentially help us achieve our goal of sharing ideas and generally making life better for Mums, Dads and children.
- Because advertising provides a small stream of revenue to help keep us on-line.
We currently display products we like from Amazon and from the Australian/New Zealand based company Fishpond. Plus we have some targeted links from Google.
How do affiliate links work?
You can support ‘If Only They’d Told me‘ by using these links on our site to purchase or browse books and products. The benefit of this is:
- It doesn’t cost you any extra. The retail price is the same, it’s just that the seller gives us a small commission for helping them.
- It’s completely safe. It’s just like buy the product directly from the retailer. There’s just a special link that tells the retailer you arrived at their site from ours.
- When you click the link, you’ll still have the option to look at the product on the site sales page before you actually decide if you want to purchase. Clicking the link form our site doesn’t automatically mean you have to purchase the item.
Of course if you have a product that you’d like us to review, profile, or advertise, we’d also love to hear from you. Please contact us.
It’s important to us that we’re able to focus on content (blog posts and information). If you feel that our pages have too much advertising or if you see any links that you think are inappropriate, please let us know.
We’re here to provide the best resources for you.